Woibex is one of the world’s largest women leaders and entrepreneur’s events. Marking 20 years of successfully honoring women leadership and celebrating their achievements, the event has championed the recognition of women leaders as key economic drivers for over a decade and brings together high-achieving women leaders from all over the world. It aims to highlight inspiring stories of successful women leaders and best practices from organizations that are leading the way in this domain.
It focuses very precisely on women empowerment through leadership development, entrepreneurship, knowledge management and capacity building, effectively enabling women to face the emerging challenges in an era of modern management, globally interlinked society, and integrated economy. The event upholds the mission of creating strong relationships amongst the global communities, where the west-east and north-south purposively meets and sets the stage for strengthening the future human capital, fortifying the knowledge development strategy and sharing global best practices and innovative strategies, which would prompt women leaders to become increasingly engaged in developing the government, corporate, communities and families. The event appreciates the profound role played by women as leaders, executioners, and decision makers, in shaping the future of the nation and the region, and who embody the qualities of leadership in displaying active, creative, and integrative efforts in achieving the best possible results in the national, regional and international development plans.
- Date and Venue: March 7th to 8th, 2018, Dubai, UAE
- Expected Participation: From countries, islands and dependent territories
- Keynote Speakers: Global women leaders and experts presenting global best practices
- Partners: Governments, International Institutions and Fortune companies
- Certificates: All registered participants would receive the Participation Certificates
- Event Website: www.woibex.com
Conference objectives are:
- Highlight the achievements of women leaders and appraise their success in regional and global leadership.
- Encourage the various private and public sectors to promote women leaders to higher positions and levels.
- Recognize the high-level achievements of women as leaders, executives, and decision makers.
- Support women empowerment strategy
- Encouraging, inspiring, and urging the young women generation to assume leadership positions
- Draw the attention of senior leaders of various orgs. towards the role of women in the development of society
- Highlight the various business initiatives to encourage and motivate women to compete in the corporate world
- Evaluate the effective leadership & the contribution of women leaders in the development & growth of the region.
- To recognize and honor the potential of ideal women leadership
- Support the women leaders by strengthening their leadership skills to reach the heights of excellence
Expected Participation and Partnerships from Global Organizations:
- Members of the Royal Families, and Women Celebrities
- Women Ministers, Ambassadors, Members of Parliament and Political Leaders
- Government and Business Women Leaders and Executives, Corporate Board Members
- C-Level Executives (CEOs, Chairmen, Presidents, MDs)
- Deans, Principals and faculties from Educational Institutions
- Women Leaders in the Police and Armed Forces
- Women Entrepreneurs and Women from the International Media
Participation and Official Partnership from International Institutions:
- UN, World Bank, IMF, WTO, OECD and other International institutions
World Media Organizations and Volunteers Participation and Official Partnership:
- Portals, Magazine, TV, Radio, News agencies and printed and e-Newspapers
- Global Volunteers will be invited to support the event via internet