Woibex is one of the world’s largest women leaders and entrepreneur’s events. Marking 21 years of successfully honoring women leadership and celebrating their achievements, the event has championed the recognition of women leaders as key economic drivers for over two decades and brings together high-achieving women leaders from all over the world. It aims to highlight inspiring stories of successful women leaders and best practices from organizations that are leading the way in this domain.
It focuses very precisely on women empowerment through leadership development, entrepreneurship, knowledge management and capacity building, effectively enabling women to face the emerging challenges in an era of modern management, globally interlinked society, and integrated economy. The event upholds the mission of creating strong relationships amongst the global communities, where the west-east and north-south purposively meets and sets the stage for strengthening the future human capital, fortifying the knowledge development strategy and sharing global best practices and innovative strategies, which would prompt women leaders to become increasingly engaged in developing the government, corporate, communities and families. The event appreciates the profound role played by women as leaders, executioners, and decision makers, in shaping the future of the nation and the region, and who embody the qualities of leadership in displaying active, creative, and integrative efforts in achieving the best possible results in the national, regional and international development plans.
- Date and Venue: March 6th to 8th, 2019, Dubai, UAE
- Expected Participation: From countries, islands and dependent territories
- Keynote Speakers: Global women leaders and experts presenting global best practices
- Partners: Governments, International Institutions and Fortune companies
- Certificates: All registered participants would receive the Participation Certificates
- Event Website: www.woibex.com