Subject: Woibex 2018-2019
The Year of Global Women Empowerment and Leadership
In the context to achieve global gender balance and foster an environment that provides opportunity, to contribute and partner in building the worlds future. Datamatix takes the honor of announcing, Woibex 2018-2019 the year of global women empowerment and leadership, which aims knowledge sharing and development.
On this unique global occasion, we take the honor of requesting your organizations support and partnership for the ‘22nd Global Women Leaders Conference’, which will be held in Dubai, UAE from the 6th to 8th March 2019.
As a courtesy from your Excellency, we formally request your organization to join this global event by organizing a Corporate Women Leaders Delegation to Dubai and sponsor the trip of the Hard-Working women leaders and executives from your organization and distinguished women Leaders from your Valuable Customers globally. By sponsoring the delegation trip, they are able to be your Corporate Women Ambassadors at the event, whilst endorsing your organization values and augmenting the objective of establishing a fruitful relationship with the intellectually global women leaders and executives.
The event aims to highlight global women’s achievements and gathers women leaders from different countries, states, provinces, cities and regions, which includes government, business, media, women associations, global official institutions and NGO’s under one roof thereby facilitating unprecedented access to distinguished women leaders whilst providing business exposure for your corporate and brand and gain from the direct contact with potential clients regionally and globally.
Your support will enable the event to promote the exchange of knowledge in various sectors in order to support the opening of new horizons for women leaders and foster an environment that provides an opportunity to contribute and partner in building the future.
The event is an important opportunity for global women leaders to promote the exchange of best practices, knowledge on leadership, and women's empowerment and the world civilizations and culture to have a world with peace and leadership.
For more information, please visit www.woibex.com and awards: www.meawards.com
We hope to have your personal support in this mission..
Ali Al Kamali
(Woibex 2018-2019 The Year of Global Women Leaders)
The Global Leaders Approach in the Empowerment of Women
Datamatix takes the honor of announcing (Woibex 2018-2019, The Year of Global Women Leaders) which aims at women empowerment and leadership globally, like a river which flows and creates a green oasis around it, likewise this empowerment and knowledge sharing journey would be connecting women around the globe.
In this context, Datamatix will begin to have a conversation and link women globally, in a similar way the river water flows from the Amazon River in South America - 6,400 km (3,976 miles) and keep learning from Paraná – Río de la Plata, in South America - 4,880km (3,030 miles) which flows in Brazil, Argentina, Paraguay, Bolivia and Uruguay and focusing all along the Mississippi – Missouri – Jefferson, North America – 6,275 km (3,902 miles) and going to see what can be learned from the primary rivers in Europe like Danube, Volga, Loire, Rhine, Times and the Elbe and going all the way down to learn from the Nile River that has extensive experience in North-East Africa – 6,650 km (4,132 miles) and Niger River and Congo – Chambeshi in Africa – 4,700km (2,922 miles) and from there going down to Yangtze River in China – 6,300 km (3,917 miles) Pluss the Yellow River, China – 5,464km (3,395 miles) and Yenisei – Angara – Selenge, Asia – 5,539km (3,445 miles) and all the way down to Waikato in New Zealand and Murray River in Australia thereby supporting the vision of establishing the foundations to achieve development that is focused on new dimensions that enables global women to support new horizons for women's leadership resembling the water wherever it goes creates green oasis for life.
To achieve and foster an environment that promotes the presence of women executives and leaders, thereby bringing global women leaders under one roof to create strategic ties whilst bringing together global civilizations and cultures, to communicate and promote coherence and complementarities where east, west, south and north, meets purposively for achieving and reinforcing sustainable development and exchange experiences and build future strategies for empowering global women and specially the younger generation.
Celebrating 22 years of successfully, organizing one of the largest global women leaders’ event, Woibex conference which is held annually on International Women’s Day, has become a global platform that links women from all sectors, making it a strategic achievement and an important gathering of global women leaders and entrepreneurs from different countries, states, provinces, cities and regions, which includes government, business, media, social communities, women associations, global official institutions and NGO’s under one roof, and aims to highlight global women’s achievements.
Woibex aspires to highlight international strategies on how to empower women to lead the corporate and business sector and government and explore the dimensions of leadership and knowledge that supports women and enables them to hold international positions. Also, the conference will review the most important experiences of leaders in international positions and business.
Your support will enable Woibex to promote the exchange of knowledge in various sectors in order to support the opening of new global horizons for women leaders in the context to achieve global gender balance in corporate and government positions and foster an environment that provides women leaders an opportunity to contribute and partner in building the future.
The event is an important opportunity for global women leaders to promote the exchange of best practices, knowledge on leadership, management and women's empowerment, in order to support the opening of new horizons for women empowerment and also, the world civilizations and culture to have a world with peace and leadership.
- Date and Venue:March 6th to 8th, 2019, Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai, UAE
Regional and Global Women leaders
Global Women Leaders and Experts
- Partners: Governments, International Institutions and Fortune 1000 Companies
- Certificates: All Registered Participants Would Receive the Participation Certificates
- Event Website: www.woibex.com
The Conference Objectives Are:
- Strategies for gender equality, women's empowerment and entrepreneurship
- Achievements of women in leading projects and institutions efficiently and distinctly
- Discuss strategies to empower women to hold international positions
- Women's competitiveness in the private sector
- Women's competitiveness in Media and Politics
- Promotion of entrepreneurship and participation in SMEs
- Promote leadership participation in the decision-making process
- Develop better partnerships with global institutions
- For more information and updates please refer to the Event Website
- Offices of Presidents, Prime Ministers and Governors (Or Representatives)
- Members of the Royal Families and Women Celebrities
- Women Ministers, Ambassadors, Members of Parliament and Political Leaders
- Government and Business Women Leaders and Executives and Corporate Board Members
- C-Level Executives (CEOs, Chairmen, Presidents, MDs and GM)
- Universities and Colleges, Presidents, Deans, Principals and Faculties
- Women Leaders in the Police and Armed Forces
- Women Entrepreneurs and Women from the International Media
- Women’s Global Institutions and Associations and Related Organizations
Partnerships from Global Official Institution’s and World Media Organizations:
- UN, World Bank, IMF, WTO, OECD and other International and Related Institutions
- Global Media, Portals, Magazine, TV, Radio, News Agencies, Printed and e-Newspapers
World Volunteers Participation and Partnership:
- Global Volunteers Will Be Invited to Support the Event Via Internet
Position yourself as an Innovator and Leader:
- Exposure: The event is attended by the top global women leaders
- Network: Direct networking with hundreds of potential contacts
- Access to: Gain access and visibility to the large number of high profile attendees
- Spread Knowledge: Give and take the latest knowledge and information
- Recognition: Signage recognizing your contribution
- The event would bring together women leaders from government and business organizations
- Take advantage of networking and Excellent opportunity to speak and share your valuable experiences
- Leverage leadership skills by being part of the most comprehensive discussions
- Meet the VIPs at the Conference and Award Ceremony
22nd Global Women Leaders Conference Activities
Announcing the 2020 World Young Women Leaders
The 2020 World Young Women Leaders identifies a new generation of icons, game-changers and gate crashers who are boldly scaling new heights and transforming the world whilst paying tribute to the outstanding women leaders who have advocated for diversity in the workforce, and who serve as an inspiration for the next generation of leaders.
Announcing the 2020 GCC Region’s Young Women Leaders
The event will announce woman trailblazers in various business and government organizations who have played a distinct role in the regional development. It celebrates the doers and the doing.
Global Gender Equality Round Table and Meetings
Bringing together women leaders for open discussion and share experiences and best practices on how to advance gender diversity whilst providing a platform to network and exchange knowledge about their strategies and approaches to gender equality and women empowerment.
Global Women Pilots Delegation in Dubai
Brings together global aviation’s, airlines, airports and women pilots and aviation experts, from around the world, for sharing knowledge and exchanging ideas and information on aviation industry.
Global Business Women and Investors Delegation in Dubai
Brings business women and investors in direct contact with the latest business and provides business-to-business opportunities, bringing buyers in contact with sellers and investors in contact with promising start-ups. And having the Global Business Women’s Investment Opportunities Round Table and Meetings.
Global Education’s Women’s Delegation in Dubai
Brings together women leaders in education and provides valuable opportunities for networking, exchanging best practice, and discussing recent developments in higher education.
Global Women Leaders (Best Practice Showcase)
The event brings together women leaders in all fields to highlight inspiring stories of successful women leaders and showcases best practices.
Global Women Owned Companies Gathering
Serves as a platform for women entrepreneurs and encourages them to enhance their roles as business leaders, offering networking, knowledge exchange, and advice on how to introduce and showcase their services and products, network with other businesses, and build new client relations.
Global Women Authors’ and Writers’ Gathering
The event brings together leading women authors’ and writers to share their work, as well as collaborate, knowledge exchange and peer-to- peer engagement whilst highlighting range of topics related to writing, publishing and book-selling.
Women’s Global Fashion
The event will showcase designers, stylists and fashion diversity advocates, multigenerational innovators, entrepreneurs and influencers and aims to empower women to showcase their passion through arts. It celebrates the doers and the doing; a source of inspiration and support that connects and empowers women around the world, helping them to realize their potential and reach new heights.
Women’s Global Art Exhibition
The event will showcase designers, stylists and fashion diversity advocates, multigenerational innovators, entrepreneurs and influencers and aims to empower women to showcase their passion through arts. It celebrates the doers and the doing.
Women’s Day Celebration
Held annually in the celebration of International Women’s Day, Woibex pays tribute to women who translate outstanding leadership to action to forge long-term cooperation in building a globally competitive environment.
19th Women Leaders Excellence Awards Ceremony
The Middle East Women Leaders Excellence Awards honors the strategic and influential role of various Women leaders in the development of the modern economy, technology, and administrative methodologies that promotes the advancement of the govt. and business org. according to the standards of global competitiveness.
Woibex World Marriage Day
“Woibex World Marriage Day held in conjunction with the conference honors husband and wife as the foundation of the family, the basic unit of society. It is devoted to celebrating marriage anniversaries of all couples and birthdays of those who are born between on 8th of March.
Women’s Mind and Body Wellness Exhibition
This event committed to bringing the best of health and wellness will feature presentations, speakers, demos, samples, and interactive exhibits to promote a healthy lifestyle.
Registration and Benefits
Registration with Accommodation and Benefits (Per Participant)
- Option1: USD 2800 for 3 Days Conference Pass and a standard hotel room for 4 nights
- Option2: USD 2500 for 3 Days Conference Pass and a standard hotel room for 3 nights
- Option3: USD 2200 for 3 Days Conference Pass and a standard hotel room for 2 nights
- Option4: USD 1700 for 2 Days Conference Pass and a standard hotel room for 2 nights
- Option5: USD 900 for 1 Day Conference Pass and a standard hotel room for 1 night
- Conference Study Materials and Publications
- Breakfast, Coffee Breaks, and Lunch during the Conference and the Awards Ceremony
- Transportation from and to the Airport, Hotel and Conference Venue
- Meeting with the VIPs and Dignitaries attending the Conference and Awards Ceremony
- Pertaining to Accommodation, Burj Al Arab, Dubai Palm and Jumeirah hotels are not Included
Registration Options without Accommodation and Benefits (Per Participant)
- Option 1: USD 600 for One Day Conference Pass
- Option 2: USD 1100 for a 2 Days Conference Pass
- Option 3: USD 1600 for a 2 Days Conference Pass
- Conference Study Materials and Publications
- Breakfast, Coffee Breaks, and Lunch During the Conference and the Awards Ceremony
- Meeting with the VIPs and Dignitaries attending the Conference and Awards Ceremony
Registration and Badges
- Badges (Entry Passes) Would Be Issued to Registered Participants Only
- Only Registered Participants Will Be Allowed to Attend the Conference
Registration Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations Must Be Done At Least 10 Days Prior to the Event
- No Refund Will Be Made for Any Cancellation Done Within 10 Days Prior to the Event
- Substitute participants will be accepted in case of changes or cancellations
- Please Visit the Event Website Frequently for New Updates
Hotel Reservation and the UAE Entry Visa
- Kindly Confirm the Registration Early to Ensure Timely Hotel Booking
- Datamatix Provides Hotel Reservation Services, At Special Rates, For the Delegates
- Participants Requiring UAE Visa, Please Make Arrangements Well in Advance